Home Remedies for Firming Sagging Breasts
It is a dream for every woman to have a perfectly shaped body structure including the most important thing is breast. But unfortunately, at the old age of women, it is not possible for her to have good shaped breasts because the skin gets loose at this age and effect breasts also that they become saggy. Within the age, the natural phenomenon starts with the breasts and loses its suppleness and elasticity.
Breast sagging starts when a woman reaches to the age of 40. But sometimes it happens before this age. There are many reasons behind the sagging of breasts such as pregnancy, breastfeeding, menopause, rapid weight loss or gain, nutritional deficiencies, strenuous exercise and wearing a poorly fitting bra.
The relation of breast diseases like breast cancer or respiratory condition like tuberculosis is with the sagging of breasts. Use of excessive alcohol and nicotine and carbonated beverages are the causes of sag breasts.
Breasts are thought to be very delicate as they do not contain muscles. Breasts actually are made of fat, connective tissues and the glands producing milk for breastfeeding. Therefore it is suggested to care the breasts properly and keep them in good shape. In markets, there you will see a wide range of creams and lotions available to tone up your breasts and tighten it. But sometimes those creams and lotions cause many side effects so if you prefer natural methods, follow the simple and easy home remedies given below:
The women with saggy breasts must make a daily routine of exercise. The exercises that target the breast tissues and pectoral muscles around the chest can help in firming of breasts.
The recommended exercises for the sagging breasts are chest presses and pulls, arm raises, round-about push-ups and dumbbell flyes. The most important thing is to wear supportive or sports bra at exercising time.
Alone with these, there are some other exercises that you can perform to firm your breasts. Check out this video to learn more.
2. Ice Massage
Massaging ice on the breasts can also give firmness to the sagging breasts and lift them again. The advantage of ice massage is that the cold temperature of the ice will cause the breast tissue to contract so it makes the breasts appear in a good and firmer shape.
- Take about 2 ice cubes and massage them on breasts in a circular motion of your hand. Massage each breast for 1 minute only.
- Dry them using a soft towel then wear a fitted bra.
- Lie down in a resting position for 30 minutes.
- Do this at regular intervals throughout the day.
3. Olive Oil
Olive oil also gives your breasts a firming shape. It is an excellent way to regain the shape and size. Olive contains antioxidants and fatty acids that will protect the damage causing due to the free radicals and sagging breasts. Olive oil improves the skin tone and texture.
- Take some olive oil into your palms and rub them together as to produce heat.
- Now rub your breasts with your palms in an upward position.
- Massage for about 15 minutes as to increase the stimulation and blood flow.
- Follow the remedy for 5 times per week.
4. Cucumber and Egg Yolk
You can prepare a mask from cucumber and egg yolk. Cucumber contains cooling and sin toning properties whereas, egg yolk has rich amount of proteins and vitamins so the combination of both of these work greatly.
- Blend one small cucumber in a blender to make puree.
- Now mix one egg yolk in this puree and 1 tsp of butter or cream to form a mixture like a paste.
- Apply it on your breasts then leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Use this mask one time a week to firming the breast tissues.
5. Egg White
Egg white has astringent and skin-nourishing properties so it is also good for sagging breasts. Along with this, it also contains hydro lipids helps in lifting the loose skin around your breasts.
- Beat one egg white in a bowl until it becomes foamy in texture. Apply this on your breasts then allow it to sit for 30 minutes. Squeeze out the juice of cucumber or onion then wash your breasts using one of them then with cold water.
- You can also prepare a mask for sagging breasts by mixing one egg white and 1 tbsp of each plain yogurt and honey. Apply this mask on your breast then leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water.
Fenugreek is especially used to firm breasts in Ayurveda history. It helps in breast lifting and prevents it from free radical damage due to the presence of antioxidants and vitamins. Makes the skin smooth and tighten it.
- Add ¼ cup of fenugreek powder in a little quantity of water and mix it until it forms like a thick paste. Massage this paste directly onto your breasts then leave it for 10 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water. Do this remedy twice a week.
- Prepare a mask from ½ cup of yogurt, 10 drops of each fenugreek oil and vitamin E oil and 1 egg white. Mix all of the ingredients thoroughly and make a smooth paste then apply it on the breasts and rub gently. After 30 minutes, rinse it off with cold water. Use this remedy once a week.
Pomegranate is an amazing to use a anti-aging fruit. Thus it is wonderfully work to firm the sagging breasts. You should use pomegranate seed oil which is rich in phyto-nutrients that can lead to firm breasts.
- Peel off the pomegranate and do not discard the peels. Grind some peels of pomegranate in the form of powder and some warm mustard oil. Use this paste to massage on your breasts in the circular manner for 5 minutes. Do this remedy before sleeping.
- You can directly use pomegranate seed oil to massage your breasts 3 times daily.
- Another thing you may do is mix 4 tsp of neem oil and 1 tsp of dried and powdered pomegranate. Slightly warm this mixture then massage your breasts with it. Follow the remedy two times daily for certain weeks.
8. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is best for the purpose of skin problems. It is used to firm the sagging breasts because it contains skin-tightening properties. Also it is full of antioxidants that prevent the damage caused by free radical.
- Squeeze out the gel from aloe vera leaf then apply directly on the breasts then massage it with the help circular motion of your hands for 10 minutes. Let it dry for another 10 minutes then wash it off with warm water. Repeat the remedy for 5 times a week to get adequate results.
- Another way to use aloe vera is prepare a mixture from 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel and 1 tsp of each of mayonnaise and honey. Apply this mixture on the breasts then leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water first and then use the cold water. Do the remedy only once a week.
9. Shea Butter
Shea butter is a natural ingredient used to tighten the breasts. It is rich in vitamin E that helps to make the skin tighten around the breasts area and make it firm. Helps in the prevention of cell damage.
- Take some quantity of Shea butter in your palms then rub gently on the breasts.
- Massage in the upward and circular direction for 15 minutes.
- Leave it for 10 minutes then wash it off with water.
- Follow the remedy 4 times a week to get the effective results.
10. Rhassoul Clay
Rhassoul clay is also a natural ingredient used in skin firming. It is easily available at the drug stores. It has some minerals like silica, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium and sodium that together help to firm the sagging of breasts.
- Take 2 tbsp of rhassoul clay and mix it with enough water to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste directly on the breasts and let it dry.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Follow the treatment once in a week.
- Swim more as it can make your breasts firming.
- Avoid extreme dieting.
- Try to drink an adequate amount of water throughout the day to keep your skin hydrated.
- Avoid the moves like forward bens, contracting poses, jogging and running without wearing a supportive bra.
- Do not expose your breasts to the sun without applying sunscreen. Sunlight can lead to the loss of elasticity of the skin.
- Try to make your posture properly settled.
- Always wear the bra that fitted your breasts.
- Do yoga to tone and tighten the breasts.
- Eat healthy food such as proteins, vitamins, calcium, minerals, carbohydrates and essential fats that are readily useful to firm your breasts.
Best Breast Tightening MaskThis natural formula is very great and risk free and many women are getting the benefits from this mask. Here is the best and tested way to lift your breast naturally. The result will be starting after one week of use.
- Vitamin E – 1 tablespoon (if Vitamin E not found, Use liquid from Vitamin E capsules)
- Pure Honey – 1 teaspoon
- One Egg White
- One Bowl
- Take a bowl and add one tbsp of vitamin E, one tsp of honey and one egg white.
- Mix all ingredients well to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on your full breasts and gently massage your breast for 3 to 5 minutes and wait for absorb.
- After it absorbed, wear any old foamless bra. Make sure you will tight it as you feel comfortable and wear this bra at least 30 – 40 minutes.
- Now, wash your breasts with lukewarm water.
- Do this daily; you will see starting good result within a week.
- Always make fresh paste before applying it.
- No time limit to apply this paste.
- You can use once or twice or thrice (it’s up to you).
- Breastfeeding women can’t use of this remedy.
- Pregnant women also avoid using this remedy.
- This remedy not for decreasing the breast size, its only for tighten and lift your breasts.
3 DIY Homemade Recipes for Bigger Breasts
10 Home Remedies for Breast Enlargement
If you have extremely large breasts and you want to know how to reduce your breast size, then you must check this - How to Reduce your Breasts Size Naturally
Many women ask me remedies for loose vagina, today I am sharing some natural ways, it will tight your vagina again. Any woman want to tight their vagina then she must read it - How to Tighten your Vagina
How to Tone your Legs & Butt
Home Remedies for Breast Infection (Mastitis)
Homemade Anti-Aging Cream
Homemade Anti-Cellulite Cream
How to Increase Breast Milk Production
How to Look Good Sexy